- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade perforated leather lining
- Classic lace style provides a custom like fit
- Soft square toe shape
- Discreet comfort fit elastic stretch panel
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Stacked heel
- Premium handmade sole
- Full Grain Leather-Durable and waterproof
- Neri plus cashmere-keep warming in winter
- Pure rubber sole-Make the soles comfortable
- Supporting system-All-day sole cushioning
We guarantee delivery within 24 hours, home delivery within 7-10 working days, you can put new shoes on weekend.
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.